B.MedSci., MBBS(Hons), FRACS (orth)
Miles is an Orthopaedic Surgeon, practicing in Hobart, Tasmania since 2007. He has a particular sub specialty interest in surgery of the lower limb, in particular the knee, foot and ankle. As a local graduate, it is an honour to be able to provide top level orthopaedic care to the people of Tasmania.
- Bachelor of Medical Science.(University of Tasmania)
- Bachelor of Medicine with Honours. (University of Tasmania)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. (Orth)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopeadic Association.
- Member of the Australian Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society.
- Visiting Medical Officer, Calvary Healthcare Tasmania.
- Visiting Medical Officer, Royal Hobart Hospital.
- Supervisor of Training, Royal Hobart Hospital Orthopaedic Registrars